Role of Digital Marketing in Healthcare Industry
With good and sound health becoming the need of the hour and healthcare outlets mushrooming in strength across Hyderabad and across India and the world as well, there was an urgent need for something available instantly and immediately online on mobiles, Smartphones and computers. This is where Digital Marketing has stepped in.
Today’s patient’s being digital savvy do not always listen to a single doctor’s advice but would also research varied Websites, Blogs and Social Media mediums, looking for other doctor’s advice as well and also to find out about Healthcare companies and professionals available in the area. Furthermore, they are also being used by job candidates interested in making a career in the healthcare industry, to search for jobs.
- Searching for health-related information is the 3rd most popular online activity.
- Around 60% of healthcare needs begin with online research.
- 76% of patients use Hospital and other medical Websites for research.
- 77% of patients use search prior to booking an appointment with a healthcare specialist or at a Healthcare company / Hospital.
- 44% of patients search for Hospitals on their mobile devices to look up schedules or book an appointment.
With Digital Marketing, Healthcare Marketing can be elevated to a new level. Connecting through Websites and Social Media mediums, healthcare professionals and companies can engage more clients, increase patient’s visit and eventually patients’ referrals also. All of these will ultimately lead to a more positive reputation build-up and also provide value for your investment made in Digital Marketing. However, all of these can be achieved only through the enlistment of the services of a reliable Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad, Digital Rank. With Digital Rank’s proven expertise, your healthcare business can earn greater ROI by increasing revenues and making your business more profitable.
INFLUENCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING IN HEALTHCARE
- BROAD REACH: Today’s majority of healthcare consumers seek information online (as per Google nearly 78% of patients use search engines prior to booking appointments at a Healthcare destination). While it’s true that TV, Radio, and Print are still used extensively to build brand awareness and make consumers aware of the immense value of a Healthcare company, they don’t have the same kind of reach and effect as an online medium. Not only is an online medium more effective with a wide reach, but is also more cost-effective than the offline mediums. THEN there is Social Media that allows healthcare companies/professionals to effectively reach out to consumers who matter with relevant health information. As per a survey report, nearly 1/3rd of patients use Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other online forums for seeking out health-related information.
- FACILITATES PERSONALISATION: The huge amount of data and information allow healthcare marketers to deliver highly personalized messages through Digital Marketing mediums. This way they can reach out to the right patients with the right message at the right time when it matters and also boost their overall engagement in terms of attracting and retaining patients.
- MEASURES PERFORMANCE: Digital Marketing’s main USP is that it allows for everything to be tracked and measured. This way, the measuring campaign performance details allows Healthcare professionals and companies to make informed decisions on how to improve their efforts and better their overall performance while also crafting marketing budget decisions that are realistic and sensible.
WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR HEALTHCARE BUSINESS
- Post interactive and interesting blogs on your Website and online articles with an online media outlet at regular intervals. This will increase your online visibility and also sustain your patient’s interest in your healthcare business.
- Social Media Platform and Google Analytics can be used to learn about your audience, who they are and where from they are, the demographics and their tastes/preferences. They will provide you an insight into all of the above as well as which pages they especially like, what they read and what they like, what kind of health issues they search for and such likes.
- Post informative Slides, Animated Videos and such likes, dealing with the most pressing health-related issues in general and also those happening across the globe. They can be posted either through your company’s Website or Social Media Site which will help your business reach out to more people faster and easier.
- Post positive reviews and testimonials by your patients on your company’s Website or in an article that can be later hosted on Google.
- Enhance your local presence and reach through Social Media, Local online directories, and health forum blogs.
In addition to the above, you can also create a questionnaire posted on Twitter or Facebook and get them circulated. This will allow you to find out as to how many people have seen them and how many have answered them either on Twitter or through your Company’s website.
The best way to promote your healthcare business online is to hire a professional Digital Marketing Agency. When it comes to that, there are few better choices than Digital Rank, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad with an impeccable track-record of improving client’s online presence and increasing the number of patients visiting their Healthcare destination, successfully.
With its team of skilled Digital Marketing professionals with strong expertise and skills in various aspects of Digital Marketing like SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC, E-Mail Marketing, Branding, Reputation Management, Content Writing, etc, Digital Rank is the best of Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad for all of your specific requirements.
With Digital Marketing, the Healthcare industry has tremendous potential to grow further, expand its reach and above all, effectively engage patients who matter. By enlisting the proven expertise of top Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad, Digital Rank, your healthcare business can not only develop a greater understanding of consumers/patients but also can send across your targeted campaigns through Search, Social Media & Mobile, to a wide spectrum of consumers/patients, often across geographical boundaries.
creaded on : 2017-06-23